Professional Master in Port Management
MARCH 2021 INTAKE – UTMSPACE & JOHOR PORT SKILLS CENTRE
UTMSPACE is collaborating with JP Skills Centre, Johor Port Berhad to offer this practical yet contemporary Professional Master in Port Management program that combines academic excellence with competency-based knowledge. Students are offered a rounded training program that not only ensures they have sufficient skills to manage a modern port.
This program is designed to enhance fundamentals and the operational knowledge of the port professionals in Malaysia and overseas. The course contents are contemporary and are required skills to have to run a modern port. The sea trade represents about 90% of the logistical needs thus efficiency in running the port is essential to reduce wastage and to improve productivity.
This program is the only one in Malaysia that will be able to provide a complete picture of this area. The ports will continuously evolve and we can now see very fast development in port design, ships designs, port equipment enhancement and many others.
The program focuses on the 21 knowledge areas of studies:
1. Global Ports Development and Trends.
2. Port Business Analysis.
3. Port Site Investigation and Detailed Studies
4. Port Pricing and Tariff.
5. Port Operating Procedures
6. Port Strategic Management
7. Port System Functions
8. Port System Organization
9. Maritime Law & Conventions
10. Port & Logistics Management
11. Port Management Controls
12. Current Issues in Port & Shipping Management
13. Port Leadership Management
14. International Business
15. Port Corporate Communication
1. Green Port Management
2. Organization Change
3. Enterprise Risk Management
4. Port Technical Management
5. Human Resources & Talent Management
6. Project Costing Estimates at the Port
7. Financial Management
8. Maritime Safety & Security
9. Business Ethics
10. Marketing Management
1. Research Project
To join us, please register at the following link:
For more details, please call and WhatsApp us.
Associate Professor Dr Sarajul Fikri Mohamed :
Phone No: 019 750 5806
Dr Nazry Yahya (JP Skills Centre Johor)
Phone No: 019 776 0075
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Miss Atika (UTMSPACE Kuala Lumpur)
Phone No : 03 2728 6517
Email : email@example.com
Professional Master in Construction Project Management
UTMSPACE is collaborating with Association of Construction Project Managers Malaysia (ACPM) to offer an innovative and unique Professional Master in Construction Project Management programme that combines academic excellence with competency-based certification. Students are offered a rounded training programme that not only ensures they have sufficient knowledge in construction project management, as witnessed by UTMSPACE testimonials, but are equipped with the competency to implement them, as evidenced by CIDB’s certification. Surely this is a first in this region, if not the world.
Professional Master in Construction Project Management programme will be accredited by the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) Malaysia.
This professional programme is an extension of Certified Construction Project Manager (CCPM) competency programme established by CIDB. This is in line with CIDB’s efforts to ensure that the Construction Project Manager meets the requirements of the Construction Industry Competency Standard (CICS) developed by the industry to produce competent Construction Project Manager.
The programme is designed with an immaculate vision to inculcate robust construction project management practices as a distinct management discipline in project oriented organisations.
The program focuses on the 16 knowledge areas of studies:
- LP01 Organizational Management
- LP02 Communication Management
- LP03 Project Planning
- LP04 Project Financing & Funding
- LP05 Quality Management
- LP06 Procurement Management
- LP07 Design Mgmt & Authority Liaison
- LP08 Project Monitoring and Control
- LP09 Human Resources Management
- LP10 Safety, Health & Environment
- LP11 Risk Management
- LP12 Dispute Resolutions
- LP13 Initiation
- LP14 Handing Over Activities
- LP15 Project Closed Out
- LPE1 BIM For Digital Construction
Professional Master in Facilities Management
Globally, there is increasing market demand for Facilities Management skills, coupled with a shortage of qualified practitioners with the expertise required to deliver the FM service. Facilities Management is a key sector of the economy and professional expertise in providing the range of FM services is in high demand.
UTMSPACE is collaborating with Malaysia Association of Facility Management (MAFM) to offer an innovative and unique Professional Master in Facilities Management programme that combines academic excellence with competency-based certification.
This professional programme is an extension of Certified Facility Management Manager (CFMM) competency programme established by CIDB. This is in line with CIDB’s efforts to ensure that the Construction Facility Manager meets the requirements of the Construction Industry Competency Standard (CICS) developed by the industry to produce competent Facilities Management Manager (FMM).
Professional Master in Facilities Management, which is accredited by the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) Malaysia, will equip you with knowledge of the principles and methods of successful facilities management, from technological processes to commercial considerations. This will enable you to operate professionally at a high level within the industry.
The Program Focuses on the 14 Modules
- M01 Introduction to Facilities Management
- M02 Leadership & Strategy Planning
- M03 Risk Management Control
- M04 Human Resource Planning
- M05 Finance & Business Planning
- M06 Contract Management Governance
- M07 Quality Management Planning
- M08 Project Management Planning
- M09 BIM for Facilities Management
- M10 Communication Planning
- M11 Technology Management
- M12 Operation and Maintenance Planning
- M13 Sustainability in Facilities Management
- M14 Integrated Master Project
OFFICE OF LIFELONG LEARNING UTMSPACE
No. 34-50, Jalan Kebudayaan 1,
81300 Skudai, Johor
Tel: +607 – 531 8044 / +607-521 8164