Entry Requirement for Professional Master
- Passes Diploma / Professional Diploma / equivalent AND 8 years of working experience in the related field
- Passes Degree / Professional Degree / equivalent AND 5 years of working experience in the related field
|Period of study||Minimum 3 Semester|
|Credit of graduation||Minimum 40 credit|
List of Programme
1. From Industry, by Industry and for Industry
Strategic collaboration between UTMSPACE and JOHOR PORT. Inaugural intake will be on October 2022 for UTMSPACE Kuala Lumpur Learning Centre.
If you are interested in this first Professional Master in Port Management in Malaysia, please contact Assoc. Prof. Sr Dr. Sarajul Fikri Mohamed (+60 19 750 5806) for more information.
Established in 2014 as the training division of Johor Port Berhad, JP Skills Centre focuses on providing the port’s staff with the necessary skills, qualifications, and competency to deliver port services effectively. JP Skills Centre has grown to become the Center of Excellence for MMC Ports and its programmes have been accredited by the Department of Skills Development (Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran), a national accrediting body for national vocational qualifications for port equipment training. JP Skills Centre is also registered under the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF). The Professional Master in Port Management, as the first pioneer programme introduced in Malaysia, is designed to enhance the fundamentals and operational knowledge of port professionals not only in Malaysia but also overseas. It also aims to share knowledge and expertise in Port Management and strengthen talent management and development within the port communities.
2. Professional Master in Construction Project Management
UTMSPACE is collaborating with the Association of Construction Project Managers Malaysia (ACPM) to offer an innovative and unique Professional Master in Construction Project Management programme that combines academic excellence with competency-based certification. Students are offered a rounded training programme that not only ensures they have sufficient knowledge in construction project management, as witnessed by UTMSPACE testimonials but is equipped with the competency to implement them, as evidenced by CIDB’s certification. Surely this is a first in this region, if not the world.
The professional Master in Construction Project Management programme will be accredited by the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) Malaysia.
The program focuses on the 16 knowledge areas of study:
This professional programme is an extension of the Certified Construction Project Manager (CCPM) competency programme established by CIDB. This is in line with CIDB’s efforts to ensure that the Construction Project Manager meets the requirements of the Construction Industry Competency Standard (CICS) developed by the industry to produce competent Construction Project Managers.
The programme is designed with an immaculate vision to inculcate robust construction project management practices as a distinct management discipline in project-oriented organisations.
- LP01 Organizational Management
- LP02 Communication Management
- LP03 Project Planning
- LP04 Project Financing & Funding
- LP05 Quality Management
- LP06 Procurement Management
- LP07 Design Mgmt & Authority Liaison
- LP08 Project Monitoring and Control
- LP09 Human Resources Management
- LP10 Safety, Health & Environment
- LP11 Risk Management
- LP12 Dispute Resolutions
- LP13 Initiation
- LP14 Handing Over Activities
- LP15 Project Closed Out
- LPE1 BIM For Digital Construction
3. Professional Master in Facilities Management
Globally, there is increasing market demand for Facilities Management skills, coupled with a shortage of qualified practitioners with the expertise required to deliver the FM service. Facilities Management is a key sector of the economy and professional expertise in providing a range of FM services is in high demand. UTMSPACE is collaborating with the Malaysian Association of Facility Management (MAFM) to offer an innovative and unique Professional Master in Facilities Management programme that combines academic excellence with competency-based certification.
This professional programme is an extension of the Certified Facility Management Manager (CFMM) competency programme established by CIDB. This is in line with CIDB’s efforts to ensure that the Construction Facility Manager meets the requirements of the Construction Industry Competency Standard (CICS) developed by the industry to produce competent Facilities Management Managers (FMM). Professional Master in Facilities Management, which is accredited by the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) Malaysia, will equip you with knowledge of the principles and methods of successful facilities management, from technological processes to commercial considerations. This will enable you to operate professionally at a high level within the industry.
- M01 Introduction to Facilities Management
- M02 Leadership & Strategy Planning
- M03 Risk Management Control
- M04 Human Resource Planning
- M05 Finance & Business Planning
- M06 Contract Management Governance
- M07 Quality Management Planning
- M08 Project Management Planning
- M09 BIM for Facilities Management
- M10 Communication Planning
- M11 Technology Management
- M12 Operation and Maintenance Planning
- M13 Sustainability in Facilities Management
- M14 Integrated Master Project
1. Entry Requirement for Professional Degree
- Passes SPM / equivalent AND 8 years working experience in the related field
- Passes Diploma / Professional Diploma / equivalent AND 5 years working experience in the related field
|Period of study||Minimum 8 Semester|
|Credit of graduation||Minimum 100 credit|
TOP LEARNING ACADEMY SDN. BHD.
- Professional Degree In Smart Robotic And Mechatronic Technology
- Professional Bachelor In AI Electronic Technology (Test And Measurement)
- Professional Bachelor In Computer Science (AI & Programming)
- Professional Bachelor In Business Administration & Accounting
RAIQAL RICH ACADEMY SDN. BHD.
- Professional Degree In Electrical Engineering
BLUE PILLAR ACADEMY SDN. BHD.
- Professional Degree In Interior Architecture Design
UNITED VISION ACADEMY SDN. BHD.
- Professional Degree In Business Administration
AK ACADEMY SDN. BHD.
- Professional Bachelor In Logistics And Supply Chain
OSKANO ACADEMY SDN. BHD.
- Professional Degree In Early Childhood Education
- Professional Degree In Computer Science
Professional Diploma Entry Requirements
Any candidates who wish to apply for the Professional Diploma programme at UTMSPACE must fulfill the entry requirements as follows:
*Pass the SPM/SKM/Professional Certificate/UEC/GCE O-Level or any equivalence certificates
*Applicant must be a minimum of 21 years old and have at least 3 years working experience approved by UTMSPACE
|Period of study||12 months (3 semester)|
|Credit of graduation||Minimum 60 credit|