UTM Professional Skill Certificate
The Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) plays an important role in the development of human capital in Malaysia. One of the initiatives taken is to conduct students’ employability programme with the aim to give students a value-added degree and enhance employment marketabilityamong graduates. The folowing are among the programmes offered:
In response to this, UTM has designed its own UTM Professional Skills Certificate programme to enhance the knowledge and skills of UTM students. It provides students with value-added courses so that they will have a competitive-edge when they enter the employment market.
- Students who attend the programme will receive a Certificate of UTM Professional Skills Programme
- The courses taken under this programme will appear in the transcript of each student
A fee of RM200.00 is charged to UTM students for participating in this programme. The fee will be included in the registration fees.
- Application Form for Conferment
- Application Form for Credit Exemption
- Application Form for Deferment of Study
- Application Form for Withdrawal of Study
- Application Form for Change of Program
- Application form revised APEL format